- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
These Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs are a great Italian-style meatballs recipe you're sure to love. This ground beef meatball recipe is an easy meatball recipe that you'll want to make over and over. These are great to make for a party or game-day at your house, because they're bite-sized and pack a punch of flavor other meatballs lack. These meaty little balls are stuffed with plenty of gooey Mozzarella, that when cooked in your slow cooker, heats up for a delicious and welcomed surprise. There are a plethora of sauces to make to dip your meatballs in. Try a marinara or white sauce and watch your guests salivate for more.
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Jun 27, 2018
I am craving a sub with about five of these on it right now! I have tried a similar recipe to this one using the oven before and I didn't have much luck. I may have made the cubes too big for the meatballs, because they split open and I lost much of the cheese to the bottom of the pan. Slow cooking them like this is probably the better way!
Jan 31, 2018
I saw the photo with the cheese oozing out and I had to have the recipe. I love the fact you can make these ahead and freeze them and also you can bake them in the oven. I have to make a batch for myself. I work from home and I don't need any time consuming recipes. This I can have cooking during the day and have it ready for dinner. And f need be, turn on the over and its ready in no time as well. Thank you.
Jul 31, 2017
These meatballs look really delicious. I would love to make these for a big party for maybe a dozen people or a few more perhaps. How many times would you suggest that I double the recipe to make enough for a large group if we were having a main dish and dessert too? I think twice might not be enough, but triple should work right?
Aug 01, 2017
Hi SissieSass, if this is the only appetizer you're serving, then tripling it might be a good idea. But if there will be additional appetizers, doubling it should work. I hope that helps! - Natalie, Editor of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
Apr 06, 2017
I love meatballs. I love making a huge pot of marinara, some spaghetti noodles, and meatballs. It's one of my favorite meals. So when I saw these meatballs with cheese in the middle, it was meant to be. These are so good, and easy! I threw these on, cleaned the house, and then dinner was pretty much ready! And the smell while these were cooking was amazing! I would recommend these to anyone!
Apr 15, 2016
This look delicious! Perfect for game day appetizers when I have everyone over.
Apr 03, 2016
These look really delicious and the cheesy interior is a nice change from regular meatballs. What a nice surprise biting into one of these. I also like the fact that they can be prepared in advance and kept in the freezer to be used as needed. I assume you could substitute ground turkey to make a lower fat version.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole is a tasty cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe packed with hearty ingredients, including elbow… Continue reading: "All Day Cheeseburger Casserole"
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Party Foods for the Big Game: 12 Slow Cooker Recipes
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 10 Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipes
- Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans
- Ultra-Cheesy Taco Dip
- Easy Mesquite Smokehouse Snack Mix
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook