Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Bean Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Right off the bat, the name of this dip gives away some of the delicious ingredients. Yes, there’s refried beans and yes there’s 3 types of cheese, but in addition to those yummy ingredients you’ll also add in salsa, diced green chilies and some spices (or hot sauce) to flavor to your desire. This is a no-stress dip that will liven up any New Years Eve celebration, just dump the ingredients into the slow cooker, stir and BAM…done!"
Preparation Time5 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
- Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- Slow Cooker Meatballs and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Glazed Bacon Wrapped Sausage Bites
- Sloppy Joe and Cream Cheese Quesadillas
- Out-of-this-World Enchilada Chili Cheese Fries
- Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- Beer-Glazed Honey Lime Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook