Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
Creamy Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
What makes this Creamy Beef Stroganoff recipe easy is that it only has two steps. Plus, it's an all-day recipe. You can throw the ingredients in the slow cooker and walk away. You'll love the simplicity of this slow cooker beef stroganoff. Cream of mushroom soup gives this dish its texture. The soup combines with garlic, onions and Worcestershire sauce, which makes a great flavor. Serve your beef stroganoff recipe over a bed of noodles. Top it with parsley if you would like.
Ingredient Note: Browning the beef in a skillet before adding it to the slow cooker will add more overall flavor and color to the dish.
Preparation Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW9 hr
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced white mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless beef bottom round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles (about 7 cups), cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Stir the soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic and black pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and stir to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Stir the sour cream in the cooker. Serve the beef mixture with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.
Read NextSuper Saucy 3-Ingredient BBQ Ribs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Nov 23, 2021
You didnt answer how much the beef steak should weigh??
Dec 02, 2021
Hello, This recipe uses two pounds of beef. Happy slow cooking!
May 17, 2019
What type of Onions are recommended, Yellow, White, Red, etc.?
May 13, 2018
I always forget about using soup for a recipe such as this. Thank you for the reminder. I prefer beef stroganoff with a creamy sauce. Sometimes it is made with a tomato base but I prefer the cream and mushrooms. I love mushrooms. Thank you for the recipe. This should take no time to make.
Nov 28, 2017
How many pounds of beef would you use to serve 8 people with this dish? I was thinking three to four pounds. That would give everyone up to a half of pound of beef along with the rest of the ingredients. Even the hungriest guest would get filled up with this dinner idea.
Nov 29, 2017
Hi SissieSass, this recipe already makes 8 servings with just 1 beef round steak, but you could probably double the amount of meat if you'd like. - Natalie, Editor of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Chicken Cheesesteak
The classic Philly chicken cheesesteak becomes an easy weeknight dinner -- thanks to the convenience of a slow cooker! With garlic,… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken Cheesesteak"
- Super Saucy 3-Ingredient BBQ Ribs
- Italian-Style Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff
- All Day Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- Creamy Slow Cooker Meatloaf with Baby Dill Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Blueberry BBQ Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Steamed Hams Recipe (in a Slow Cooker)
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook