Slow Cooker Skinny Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"this recipe for skinny chicken chili that you make in your crock pot. Can’t wait to try it! It’s also a great recipe to freeze. Simply add all the ingredients to a freezer bag and label. Get it out the night before and place in your crock pot the next day. Easy peasy! And yummy delicious healthy. This recipe one can serve with indian bread or rice I just love it with Indian bread try today and tell your views."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Marlene's Creamy Lemon Chicken Thighs will make you homesick for the meals Mom used to make. This old-fashioned chicken thighs recipe… Continue reading: "Marlene's Creamy Lemon Chicken Thighs"
- Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken
- 1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Chicken A La King
- Slow Cooker Crispy Chicken Pot Pie
- Comforting Chicken Meatballs with Gravy
- Slow Cooker 2-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Simply Delish Instant Pot Whole Chicken
- Knock Your Socks Off Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
- Spicy Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook