Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake
This recipe for Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake is super easy because it is made in the slow cooker and calls for only seven ingredients. After just one bite, you will be calling this the "best chocolate cake recipe" ever. The addition of sour cream to the chocolate cake batter will give you a deliciously moist and rich final product, and mini chocolate chips will make the cake extremely chocolatey. Serve this chocolate chip cake recipe warm out of the slow cooker with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
- Do not cook on HIGH heat
- Use an ice cream scoop for serving warm or allow to cool completely.
- Excellent with a scoop of your favorite ice cream or whipped cream
- Drizzle with chocolate or raspberry syrup and serve with fresh raspberries.
**You can print this recipe as part of a larger collection of many great dishes by dowloading the free eCookbook, The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts, & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes.
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
- 1 (18-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir all ingredients in large bowl with a spoon until blended.
Pour batter into prepared crock and place in base.
Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours or until done in the center.
Read NextSlow Cooker Cranberry Cobbler