19 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes
Warm up inside and out with this collection of hot cocoa recipes that are made in your slow cooker!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're looking for the ultimate Christmas warm-me-up or just a want hot beverage to sip on a chilly night, this collection of 19 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes is just what you need! Making hot cocoa in your slow cooker can save you some time, as you won't have to stand over a stove while stirring a saucepan of the beloved beverage. Your slow cooker will also make it easier to prepare hot cocoa for a crowd. In addition to classic recipes for hot cocoa, you'll discover new twists on the beloved beverage, with recipes for white chocolate, hazelnut, and so much more!
Warm up your family with a delicious batch of hot chocolate, or serve mugs of hot chocolate to a crowd. No one will turn down a warm and chocolaty cup of this classic dessert drink, especially after a long afternoon spent outdoors. Many of these recipes use ingredients you likely already have on hand, so you could prepare these hot beverages right away and without making a special trip to the grocery store. When the temperature starts to drop, get ready to warm up inside and out with these beverages!
Table of Contents
Do you know how to make the best cup of hot cocoa? You'll want to take a look at our tips to get started: Hot Chocolate for the Holidays: How to Make Your Best Cup
Classic Hot Cocoa Slow Cooker Recipes
If you're preparing a warm beverage for a crowd, you truly can't go wrong with the classic hot cocoa recipe! Creamy and filled with chocolate in every sip, these hot cocoa recipes are tried-and-true favorites that everyone will love. If you'd like to take your mugs of hot cocoa to the next level, then set out a selection of fun mix-ins and toppings. Everyone will love topping their beverage a dollop of whipped cream, stirring in chocolate shavings, or loading up the mug with marshmallows!
- Best-Ever Creamy Hot ChocolateThis Best-Ever Creamy Hot Chocolate is one slow cooker hot chocolate recipe you won't forget! As its namesake suggests, this slow cooker hot cocoa is super creamy and made with heavy cream, chopped chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Wondrous Winter Hot CocoaHeavy cream, condensed milk, chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla extract come together for a rich drink that is unparalleled. Your whole family will want to sip on this warm, chocolaty drink all winter long.
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate in a JarLooking for the perfect Christmas gift? This slow cooker hot chocolate recipe for Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate in a Jar is a delicious and adorable choice! The recipe comes complete with ingredients and instructions on how to cook the cocoa in your slow cooker.
- Best Ever Hot CocoaIn a couple hours, your homemade hot chocolate will be ready. Adjust this recipe to make your drink as sweet as you would like and serve it warm in mugs. Don't forget the hot cocoa toppings, including caramel sauce and whipped cream!
Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa Recipes with Mint
When you think of great food flavor combinations, chocolate and mint probably top your list! If you love this classic duo, then this selection of slow cooker hot cocoa recipes will be exactly what you need when the temperature drops. The lightly flavored beverages are perfect for serving around the holidays, but of course you can serve these beverages all winter. You can still add whipped cream to the beverages or even add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream for a truly rich dessert.
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Peppermint Mocha RecipeEnjoy this beverage as a hot chocolate or make it into an elegant coffee drink! Nothing says winter like the peppermint. Make a cherished hot chocolate drink recipe with this recipe.
- Creamy Peppermint Hot CocoaWith its smooth and velvety taste, this delicious twist on the classic hot cocoa recipe is definitely one to try! This easy recipe also serves eight, so keep it in mind for your next game night at home.
- Slow Cooker Peppermint CocoaAdd some serious flavor to your repertoire of winter beverages when you serve this take on hot cocoa! Don't expect leftovers when you serve this beverage.
- Slow Cooker Minty Hot ChocolateThis is one slow cooker hot chocolate recipe that can't be missed. It gets its rich, minty taste from chocolate-covered mint patties. With this cocoa recipe, you get to drink liquid candy!
Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa Recipes with a Twist
Have you ever had hot cocoa with Nutella, or added lavender to your warm beverage? With these new twists on the traditional hot cocoa, you can! These easy beverages will add an unexpected and delicious gourmet touch to any event. You'll want to try all of these recipes!
- Slow Cooker Nutella Hot ChocolateMake this easy slow cooker drink recipe with milk, Nutella, and marshmallows. It's simple to prepare and only takes 1 to 2 hours in the slow cooker. You won't have to wait long to sip on chocolate heaven.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot ChocolateFor a truly unique hot chocolate drink recipe, try this recipe for Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate. It combines all the wonderful winter sweets we all love, with cinnamon, white chocolate chips, brown sugar, milk, and more.
- Peanut Butter Cup Slow Cooker Hot ChocolatePeanut Butter Cup Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate is no ordinary hot chocolate drink recipe. This slow cooker drink recipe is a peanut butter lover's dream, made with miniature peanut butter cups, milk, and marshmallows or whipped cream.
- Lavender Rose Cocoa ProvencalThe relaxing herbal fragrance of Lavender Rose Cocoa Provencal is beautiful; this slow cooker hot cocoa will transport you to the purple hills of Provence and the rose gardens of southern France.
- Slow Cooker Butterfinger Hot ChocolateWhen it comes to unique hot cocoa slow cooker recipes, you can't miss this one! if you love Butterfinger candy, then this recipe needs to be on your radar.
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Hot ChocolateYou're only six ingredients away from trying this hot chocolate recipe! If you usually purchase fancy hot cocoa at your favorite coffee shop, then this recipe is one to try.
- Slow Cooker Hazelnut Hot ChocolateWarm and cozy as can be, this hot chocolate slow cooker recipe is just what you need this winter. Sip this beverage while reading a favorite book — you won't regret it!
- Slow Cooker Spiced White Hot ChocolateYou'll savor the flavor in every drop of this hot chocolate recipe, which uses white chocolate. Family and friends will want you to make this again and again!
Hot Chocolate Slow Cooker Recipes for Fall
You don't need to wait for snow and freezing temperatures to try these hot cocoa recipes in your slow cooker! These fall dessert beverages are just what you need after a long afternoon of raking leaves or trick-or-treating. With their use of fall flavors, you'll definitely step up your hot chocolate game this fall. You'll love having these delightful recipes at your fingertips!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry White Hot ChocolateAdd a delightful taste of fall to your next mug of hot cocoa with this recipe. Consider serving each mug with graham crackers on the side.
- Candy Corn Hot ChocolateHere's a flavor combination you probably didn't expect! This version of hot chocolate is perfect for warming you up on Halloween.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Hot CocoaSlow Cooker Pumpkin Hot Cocoa is the best hot cocoa recipe for fall. It combines the traditional flavors of hot chocolate with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for a rich and delicious fall treat. Vanilla also gives this slow cooker hot cocoa flavor.
When it comes to hot beverages made in your slow cooker, you don't need to stop at hot cocoa recipes! You'll want to add these beverages to your next holiday party: 30 Easy Drink Recipes For Christmas
What is your favorite hot cocoa recipe?
Read NextPerfect Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Try a new spin on slow cooker meatballs with this slow cooker meatball recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs." Made with… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs""
- Perfect Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- The Tastiest Salted Caramel Apple Cider
- Three-Ingredient Apple Cider
- Starbucks Copycat Eggnog Lattes
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Holiday Hot Chocolate Mix
- Festive 5-Ingredient Gingerbread Mocha
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Cocoa
- Slow & Hot Mulled Cider
- Mulled Cranberry Cider Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans And Sausage
- Slow Cooker Gumbo
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chorizo Gumbo
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Pecan Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken And Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Tater Tots
- Homemade Spices For Corned Beef And Cabbage
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook