This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Mexican Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Shredded beef is one of the most versatile essentials in Mexican cuisine. We use shredded beef to make tacos, enchiladas, on tostadas, on salads, and so much more. Shredded beef starts off as slow cooker Mexican pot roast. The leftovers are what are shredded and used in other dishes later. It’s like a two-for-one deal: you get pot roast one night and a “shredded beef” dish the next day! This Mexican style slow cooker pot roast is a an amazingly flavorful and easy meal for busy families."
Read Next Easy Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Nothing beats The King of Casseroles King Ranch Chicken, when you're searching for a satisfying weeknight meal. This king ranch… Continue reading: "The King of Casseroles: King Ranch Chicken"
- Easy Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs Korean Style
- Amish Chuck Roast
- Slow Cooker Marmalade Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook