This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crock Pot Pulled Pork is one of the easiest and most affordable slow cooker dinners you'll ever make! With just a few minutes of prep, you can have a big batch of tender, juicy meat to use in tacos, sandwiches, wraps or salads all week long. This quick Crock Pot pulled pork recipe requires a handful of basic ingredients that you probably already have stashed in your kitchen. Best of all, after a few minutes of hands-on prep time, it's an all-day slow cooker meal that cooks low-and-slow while you go about the rest of your business!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW10 hr
Read NextAmish Chuck Roast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake is a super easy apple cake recipe! As the recipe name suggests, it only requires three… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake"
- Amish Chuck Roast
- Easy Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Cuban Beef Stew Ropa Vieja
- Slow Cooker Marmalade Pork Roast
- Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Lazy Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook