Ribs in the Slow Cooker: 14 Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
Find recipes for spare ribs, baby back ribs, country-style ribs, and more!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
You may not have thought of your slow cooker as a way to cook things you'd ordinarily throw on the grill, however, slow cooked ribs might just be one of our favorite items to make when summer rolls around.
Why? Because you'll achieve a fork-tender, fall-off-the-bone consistency that you can't aways get on the grill. Plus, when you cook ribs in the slow cooker, you'll free up your grill for other items, like burgers and hot dogs, making your backyard BBQ come to life in no time at all.
Slow cooker ribs have never been easier to achieve with the simple and delectable recipes we've included below. From traditional, savory recipes, to sweet, spicy and even fruity sauces, these ribs are sure to be the only thing people can talk about next time you have a get-together. So what are you waiting for? Let's get slow cookin'!
And for a staple BBQ sauce you can always turn to, check out the easy homemade recipe included below. It will give you something finger-lickin'-good to throw on all your slow cooker ribs and other BBQ recipes this summer and all year round.
Ribs in the Slow Cooker: 14 Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
Table of Contents
Looking for more easy pork recipes? Download a copy of our free eCookbook, "Slow Cooker Pork Chops, Ribs and More: 10 Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Pork" Free eCookbook
Slow Cooker Spare Ribs Recipes
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs on a BudgetThese tasty ribs cook all day to tender, juicy perfection, and they only take 10 minutes to prepare. You can serve up to 6 people with this recipe for just under $11.
- Slow Cooker Spare RibsEveryone loves ribs, but not everyone loves all the work that goes into them. Now you can eliminate all that work with this amazing recipe. If you don't have a spare ribs recipe, then you definitely need to add this recipe for Slow Cooker Spare Ribs into your repertoire!
Slow Cooker Recipes for Baby Back Ribs
- Ribs with Blueberry BBQ SauceThese slow cooker pork ribs are made unique with a slather of delicious sweet and savory blueberry bbq sauce. Be sure to cover your ribs with dry rub before putting them in the slow cooker to make sure they're extra tasty.
- Cajun Style Slow Cooker RibsThis recipe puts a Louisiana spin on ribs by using a Cajun spice rub. When you make these slow cooker ribs, you’ll be amazed by how fall-off-the-bone tender they are. The Cajun spice gives them a great flavor that has just the right amount of kick.
- Root Beer Slow Cooker RibsWhether it's summertime, or you're just feeling nostalgic for warmer days, these slow cooker ribs will hit the spot. Instead of using the grill, this recipe is made easily and conveniently in the comfort of your kitchen.
- Asian Sticky Slow Cooker RibsThis delicious Asian Sticky Slow Cooker Ribs recipe is the perfect addition to any summer BBQ or picnic. The sauce for these ribs is out-of-this-world good. Once you try one of these slow cooked ribs, you'll be licking your fingers until your very last bite.
Slow Cooker Country-Style Ribs
- Country Style Pork RibsThis recipe for Country Style Pork Ribs is a slow cooker ribs recipe that includes a homemade barbecue sauce recipe to boot! You can make the ultimate slow cooker ribs from scratch, without much effort at all.
- Tomato Braised Country RibsSatisfy your craving for comfort food with this recipe for braised country pork ribs. Tomato Braised Country Ribs is a delicious, fall-off-the-bone recipe that is full of flavor and gives you a little taste of home. This recipe won't disappoint and is great for a cold winter night when you are looking for something hearty and filling to hit the spot.
- Fork Tender Country-Style RibsTry making these Fork Tender Country-Style Ribs for a main course or appetizer recipe. These easy bbq ribs are made in the slow cooker, which makes them so tender that they will fall right off of the bone.
- Super Saucy 3-Ingredient BBQ RibsThese saucy slow cooker ribs are a great summer recipe that will make the perfect bring-along dish for any BBQ or potluck. This easy slow cooker ribs recipe only uses three simple ingredients and your slow cooker does the rest. Easy peasy!
More Pork Ribs Recipes
- Eight-Hour Slow Cooker BBQ RibsPick the sauce of your choice to slather on to these tender, slow cooker BBQ ribs. This simple ribs recipe incorporates tasty ingredients for the perfect rub. Brown sugar and garlic give the rub a sweet quality, while paprika and cayenne pepper make it bold and savory.
- Four Ingredient BBQ RibsBesides having few ingredients, this recipe for Four Ingredient BBQ Ribs is so easy because it cooks all day. This slow cooker ribs recipe will make you rethink the way you cook BBQ dishes from here on out.
- OMG BBQ RibsWhether you're having people over for a backyard barbecue or simply want a meal that your family is sure to love, this recipe for OMG BBQ Ribs is just what you need. These slow cooker pork ribs are sticky, flavorful and delicious.
Slow Cooker Recipes for Beef Ribs
- Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque RibsYou wouldn't think that blueberries and ribs could taste amazing together, but this ribs recipe will open your eyes to the wonders of this flavor combination. Mostly, you'll be blown away at how little you have to do to get this delicious meal on your table. Just throw and go—it's that easy!
BONUS! Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Slow Cooker Barbecue Sauce"I'm just going to go on and say it. If you're not putting this on everything you eat, you are just not living! Seriously. My Homemade Slow Cooker Barbecue Sauce is that good!"
For more recipes that are perfect for sharing, check out our collection of 11 of the Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Sliders
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Loaded Slow Cooker Pierogies
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Homestyle Ground Turkey Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Creamy Herb Chicken
- Guinness Glazed Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Autumn Sausage Casserole
- 14 Wonderful Recipes For Dumplings
- Classic Cajun Jambalaya
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Turkey Taco Soup
- Cranberry Pork Loin
- Spicy Mississippi Pot Roast
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup with Kale and Parmesan
- Classic Cincinnati Chili
- Easiest-Ever Orange Soda Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker 3-Bean Turkey Chili
- 5-Can Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook