This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a take on my most popular recipe, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork made for the slow cooker and with bacon in just 5 ingredients! Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a play on my most popular recipe that has over half a million views in its first year, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Loin. On an almost daily basis readers would reach out to me to ask if the recipe could be made in a slow cooker and for months I said “no, sorry there isn’t enough fat in the pork loin to keep it moist, this is best done in the oven.”"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Three Ingredient Pork Chops with Gravy
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- Apple Butter BBQ Spare Ribs
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Savory Golden Mushroom Pork and Apples
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- Pulled Pork Quesedillas
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Delicious Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Lazy Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook