This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthier Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Healthier Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes is a healthy and easy Easter recipe to add to the holiday menu. No butter or cream added to this side dish, but you still have all that creamy goodness thanks to addition of nonfat greek yogurt!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Potato Salad
- Barbecue Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Cornbread
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 1-2-3 Punch Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Herbed Fingerling Potatoes
- Garlic Cauliflower Mash
- Slow Cooker Caramelized Apple Stuffing
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook