This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Party beans are cooked to perfection with just the right amount of brown sugar and bacon. Whether you are cooking for a crowd or your family, they will all be happy you took a few minutes to make these in your slow cooker. I love butter beans, so that is one of the beans that is used in my recipe. However, there are other beans that can be used. Use the ones you enjoy eating. I also like to use canned beans as they are already softened and cook up quickly. This recipe is perfect for the slow cooker or the oven. Either way, they are scrumptious. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Read NextCheesy Bacon Scalloped Potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook