This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These slow cooker baked beans are cooked to perfection with just the right amount of brown sugar and bacon. Just a wonderful side dish to serve your family, yet perfect for a crowd too. Cowboy Beans This recipe just ticks all the baked beans boxes for our family. The beans are nestled in a slightly sweet and tangy sauce. When my sister feeds a crowd, she always has these slow cooker baked beans on the menu. We all seem to go back for seconds. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time3 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole is a tasty cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe packed with hearty ingredients, including elbow… Continue reading: "All Day Cheeseburger Casserole"
- Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Candied Yams
- Simple Cornbread Recipe for Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Life-Changing Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Green Beans with Crunchy Fried Onions
- Strawberry Applesauce Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Garlic Bread
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook