This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These slow cooker cowboy beans are easy to make and perfect for pairing with all kinds of main dishes! Slow cooker cowboy beans are family friendly too! Cowboy beans are also really nice because they have enough protein and hearty beans to eat them on their own! You don’t have to serve them with a full meal, they can be a full meal on their own. This recipe has kind of exactly what you you’d expect for a recipe with “cowboy” in the title! It has ground beef, onions, peppers, baked beans, butter beans, ketchup, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, and Worcestershire sauce!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextCheesy Bacon Scalloped Potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook