Slow Cooker Hot German Potato Salad Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you make the potatoes in the slow cooker that leaves the stove and oven free for other yummies like the meat, rolls, and vegetables. This amazing and delicious potato salad can be eaten hot or even cold, perfect taste either way. Slow Cooker is a wonderful way to cook many dishes for the holidays with some you can make and freeze ahead. This amazing simple potato salad recipe will be a big hit at your next big barbecue.
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
OccasionCasual Dinner Party, Family Get Together
Recipe CourseSide Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Slow Cooker Tomato Rice with Stuffed Tilapia
- Cheesy Bacon Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Baked Beans
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Cheddar Creamed Corn Ever
- Honey and Cinnamon Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Garlic Spoonbread Slow Cooker Recipe
- How to Cook Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Multigrain Artisan Bread Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook