This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker mashed potatoes are perfect for the fall/winter seasons. Made with russet potatoes(or your favorite potato), butter, heavy cream, garlic and chicken broth, this simple recipe is a crowd favorite. Cooking mashed potatoes in the slow cooker is great for freeing up the stove and oven. Serve these delicious potatoes for any holiday or Sunday dinner. Slow cooked in under 5 hours they turn out perfect every time. Serve with your favorite protein for the best comfort food meal. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextClassic Green Bean Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Spiced Apple Pear Sauce
- Slow Cooked Boston Baked Beans
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Country Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Spoonbread Slow Cooker Recipe
- Zucchini and Squash Casserole
- Green Chile Cheese Mexican Cornbread
- Paleo Slow Cooker Cauliflower "Rice"
- Slow Cooker Hot German Potato Salad
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook