This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy recipe for Slow Cooker Stuffing is perfect for the holidays. When there's no room left in the oven or on the stove you need another option, right?! Use the slow cooker! This recipe uses butter, portobello mushrooms, celery, onions, stuffing cubes, parsley, sage, salt, thyme, pepper, eggs, and vegetable broth. It's a vegetarian stuffing recipe, and wait till you taste how good stuffing tastes when you make it from scratch! It will become a holiday favorite."
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for lively mashed potatoes to go with a more casual meal you are hosting? This Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes dish fits… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes"
- Slow Cooker Southern-Style Green Beans
- Buttery Dill Corn on the Cob
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Carrot Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Cauliflower
- 20 Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dressing
- Easy Cranberry Pecan Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Candied Yams
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook