Twice Baked Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for that perfect side dish, this twice baked potato casserole recipe if for you! This potato side complements any entrée you’re serving!! I’ve also served this twice baked potato casserole recipe as an item in my brunch menu! Soooo yummy! The best thing about this recipe are the simple ingredients it uses! I bet you already have almost everything in your fridge or pantry to make this delectable dish!! Bake until the cheese is all melty and dreamy! If you need oven space for something else, you could also heat this recipe in the slow cooker on low for 2 hours or on high for 1 hour."
Slow Cooker Time HIGH1 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr
Cooking MethodOven, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If orange chicken is one of your favorite dishes when you eat out at Chinese restaurants, why not recreate this restaurant classic at… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Crispy Orange Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- Apple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook