The Measurement Conversion Chart You Need for Your Kitchen
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
We've all been there: In the middle of a crucial step in a recipe, when you realize that the measuring cup or tablespoon that you need for your next move is nowhere to be found. While your food is burning on the stove, you tear through all of your kitchen drawers and cupboards to no avail. But wait! You remember a measurement conversion chart you once saw and are able to continue on with your meal by using a handy measuring replacement. No 3/4 cup measurer? No problem! Twelve tablespoons or thirty-six teaspoons will easily do the trick.
With this cooking conversions chart by your side, you will have confidence to tackle any recipe, anywhere. Forget about lugging bags of cooking tools with you when you travel, and take this simple measurement conversion chart with you instead. It is also great for dorm rooms and small apartments, where cooking supplies might be scarce. So fear no more in the kitchen, because this chart will help you through even the most treacherous territory and the most unfortunate mishaps.
For even more slow cooker helpful hints, check out "5 Slow Cooker Tips Beginners" and "Tips for Converting Slow Cooker Recipes." With these handy tricks under your belt, you wil be able to avoid those kitchen snafus and produce delicious meals every time you cook.
Read NextSlow Cooker Sizes Guide
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This homemade Mexican chili Verde recipe had just 5 ingredients! Sear chunks of pork butt and then simmer in tomatillo salsa and broth… Continue reading: "Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)"
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- How to Clean a Slow Cooker
- The Measurement Conversion Chart You Need for Your Kitchen
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
- How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook