7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
These slow cooker recipe blogs consistently both amaze us and make us hungry.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
To those in the know, slow cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner, potluck, or dessert recipes is an artform. There's so much more to slow cooking than "setting and forgetting" a few ingredients or a hunk of meat and a package of store-bought slow cooker sauce. Yes, one of the benefits of slow cooking is to prepare a big family meal ahead time and come home to a ready-made meal, but a whole world of flavor can be explored with the humble slow cooker.
In our roundup of the best slow cooker blogs, we've collected together our favorite bloggers who know how to tantalize our palates and take us on a culinary journey with their slow cookers. The slow cooker bloggers below are worldly, incredible, and keep us from making the same old boring meals week after week. They're the ultimate foodies, and we want to celebrate and share the many wild creations and wonderful family meals they've given us.
1. Slow Cooker Gourmet
One of our favorite recipe go-tos for slow cooker meals is SlowCookerGourmet.net. Jennifer, the Slow Cooker Gourmet, has been building quite the collection of slow cooker recipes since 2013. Many of them lean on the savory side of the palate, which is terrific if you're looking for potluck dishes, dinner menu items, and wonderful sides for smaller (or larger) family meals.
Just don't ask her to compile more recipes with broccoli. She's not a fan, which is fine by us. After all, there are a milieu of ways to make exciting use of your slow cooker, and the Slow Cooker Gourmet's collection proves it!
Get Slow Cooker Gourmet Recipes Here
2. The Magical Slow Cooker
Sometimes, there's a recipe site that has just the perfect name to sum it up and its many concoctions. The Magical Slow Cooker is one of those sites, and it's another of one our essential stops for delicious recipe ideas. Learn how to make everything from potluck appetizers and dump and go dinner recipes to seasonal favorites like pumpkin spice lattes, all contained within that kitchen appliance we so worship.
If you're ever stuck scratching your head over what to meal plan for the week, The Magical Slow Cooker has you covered.
Get The Magical Slow Cooker Recipes Here
3. Moms With Crockpots
Moms With Crockpots is a great resource themed around coming up with slow cooker recipe ideas and meal plans for the mother on the go. It also invokes a sense of good, old-fashioned home-cooked meals made with real ingredients. It's a win-win slow cooker recipe hub all around, and we're sure you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
Get Moms With Crockpots Recipes Here
4. Recipes That Crock!
Recipes That Crock! brings a delightful family affair to slow cooker, instant pot, and air fryer meal planning. Bloggers Cris, Aunt Lou, and Mikey create a fun and friendly atmosphere that makes breezing through their recipe collection very engaging and familiar. It's difficult for many recipe sites to pull off that familiar family vibe, but with Recipes That Crock!, that vibe just clicks so well.
Get Recipes That Crock! Recipes Here
5. 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking
365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking is a wonderful resource for all of your slow cooker and Instant Pot needs. With an original focus on delicious, home-cooked slow cooker meals, 365 Days' blogger, Karen, expanded into the pressure cooker craze, thereby bringing her delicious concoctions to our favorite new kitchen appliance. If you've never checked out 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking, you're in for a world of wonder. Just keep track of time, as you may lose days, even a whole year, exploring all of its rich recipes.
Get 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking Recipes Here
6. Mama Loves Food
Part travel blog, part recipe collection, Mama Loves Food is an experience to behold! Mama Loves Food blogger April Woods has quite the collection of recipes, both slow cooker and non-slow cooker, and they are among some of our favorites to enjoy with family and friends. For those looking for paleo recipes, too, April's recipes are a match made in heaven.
Get Mama Loves Food Recipes Here
7. Damn Delicious
Damn Delicious is another blog that pairs delicious recipe goodness with wonderful travel photos. Damn Delicious blog writer Chungah Rhee has more than proven her knack for making tasty and exquisite slow cooker recipes you may not have thought to try. Like our other cherished slow cooker blogs, Damn Delicious is definitely a recipe site worth exploring. Don't explore hungry, though. That's dangerous.
Get Damn Delicious Recipes Here
What are some of your favorite slow cooker blogs to follow? Tell us about them in the comments below!
Up Next: Tips For Converting Slow Cooker Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- 7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- Stephanie O'Dea - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
- Kathy Hester - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
- Angela Barrett - Food Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Slow Cooker Old Bay Mac & Cheese
- Easy Meatball And Ravioli Casserole
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Strawberry Applesauce Recipe
- Lazy Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken Recipe
- Vegan Slow Cooker Pumpkin Lasagna
- Swamp Monster Slow Cooker Jackfruit Gumbo
- Slow Cooker Fall Harvest Butter
- Lazy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook