- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
Sheryl Beyer - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Sheryl Beyer is the "Lady Behind the Curtain." Sheryl began organizing and cooking for big events over 25 years ago. Over those years, she has organized and prepared the food for all kinds of events, ranging from small dinner parties at home, to church-wide events with over 200 people attending.
Sheryl didn’t start cooking until she got married. Her husband likes a variety of foods, and she found that she enjoyed the creative process of cooking. She doesn’t have any one particular style of cooking. She considers herself both a cook and a baker.
The first big event she did was for an adult Sunday school class around 1990. Some of her friends wanted to do a Hawaiian themed party, and Sheryl said, “I can do that." She put together a three course spread that not only tasted good, but looked fantastic as well. The table even included watermelons carved to look like baskets, which held melon balls and other fruit.
Now she is an empty nest mom with two beautiful granddaughters, and she still loves to create wonderful meals and festive tablescapes. Sheryl shares her ideas and creations on her blog, Lady Behind the Curtain. Her blog posts demonstrate how anyone can make a delicious meal, a tempting dessert, or a gorgeous centerpiece that will impress their family and friends.
Sheryl's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
All-Day Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
All-Day Garlic Mashed Potatoes
All-Day Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
Caramelized Onion and Cranberry Toasts
Four-Hour Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Make-Ahead Cranberry Apple Oatmeal
Pistachio Nut and Sour Cherry Chocolates
Slow Cooker Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Cauliflower and Broccoli
Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes for a Crowd
Slow Cooker Smoked Green Bean Casserole
Slow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
South of the Border Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
Read Next7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage
This recipe for a Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage is one of those recipes that remind us why cabbage is awesome! This… Continue reading: "Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage"
- 7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Cynthia Graubart - Cookbook Author, Culinary Teacher, and Food Writer
- Tammilee Tillison - Food Blogger
- Sheryl Beyer - Food Blogger
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Blake Landau - Food Blogger
- Angela Barrett - Food Blogger
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook