Sheryl Beyer - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Sheryl Beyer is the "Lady Behind the Curtain." Sheryl began organizing and cooking for big events over 25 years ago. Over those years, she has organized and prepared the food for all kinds of events, ranging from small dinner parties at home, to church-wide events with over 200 people attending.
Sheryl didn’t start cooking until she got married. Her husband likes a variety of foods, and she found that she enjoyed the creative process of cooking. She doesn’t have any one particular style of cooking. She considers herself both a cook and a baker.
The first big event she did was for an adult Sunday school class around 1990. Some of her friends wanted to do a Hawaiian themed party, and Sheryl said, “I can do that." She put together a three course spread that not only tasted good, but looked fantastic as well. The table even included watermelons carved to look like baskets, which held melon balls and other fruit.
Now she is an empty nest mom with two beautiful granddaughters, and she still loves to create wonderful meals and festive tablescapes. Sheryl shares her ideas and creations on her blog, Lady Behind the Curtain. Her blog posts demonstrate how anyone can make a delicious meal, a tempting dessert, or a gorgeous centerpiece that will impress their family and friends.
Sheryl's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- 7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
- Brandie Skibinski - Food Blogger
- Cassie Johnston - Food Blogger
- Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Cynthia Graubart - Cookbook Author, Culinary Teacher, and Food Writer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook