Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook Review
By: Editors of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love how fun and colorful Betty Crocker’s Halloween Cookbook is! Every recipe in here has a gorgeous full-color photo to feast your eyes on so you know just how you can replicate the recipe to perfection. I wish I was throwing a Halloween party myself just to try out some of these tasty treats! These recipes are great for everyone in the family to get in on; have the kids help you decorate some Creepy Crawler Cupcakes or Cinnamon Roll Bats. You’re going to be flipping through this book over and over again, just to try to figure out which of these adorable recipes to make first! This is one cookbook you’re going to be referring to every time Halloween comes creeping around the corner."
"As a long time lover of Halloween, I immediately fell in love with Betty Crocker's Halloween Cookbook. It was bursting with cute ideas that transformed everyday dishes into fanastically spooky food that will thrill all your friends. I thought it was particularly helpful that many of the recipes have 'Terrifying Tips' that will give you a leg up when it comes to preparing for your Monster Mash. I loved the full page color pictures that showed all of the little details in the items. All of the recipes in the book are simple ideas with eerie alterations, meaning that your Halloween party will be a success no matter what your experience with cooking is. Most of the recipes have only a couple of steps, so cooks of all ages and experience levels can join in on the Halloween fun. I was surprised to see a wide variety of dishes represented in this book. Besides a large selection of dessert and treat ideas, the Halloween Cookbook also offered up a variety of creepy dinner, drink, and appetizers. I can't wait to debut my own 'Spooky Shepherd's Pie.' Anyone who wants to host a Halloween Party should arm themselves with this book. Your guests will be impressed with the ghoulish buffet you prepare with the help of this book! The clever ideas aren't even the best part! The food looks downright delicious. If my boyfriend didn't object, I wouldn't mind using this cookbook year-round!"
"I think Betty Crocker's Halloween Cookbook is fantastic. The first thing I look for in a cookbook is the pictures. If it has great pictures, I'm hooked. This book has beautiful pictures that cover an entire page for every single recipe. I loved that. The second thing I look at are the recipes. The recipes in this book are very cute and unique. There are pumpkins, ghosts, witches' brooms, and other Halloween-related things. Each recipe includes a prep and cooking time, the number of servings, the nutritional value, and tips. I was very impressed with this cookbook."
"This cookbook is a marvel…as I was looking through it, I couldn’t decide which recipe I wanted to make first! The great thing about these dishes is that they are both easy to make and are pretty creative. If you’re looking for party ideas or just want to make Halloween even more festive, pick up this book and get cooking."
"I love planning festive holiday parties, so as soon as I opened the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook, I was in heaven. This book is filled with cute and fun Halloween treats that look easy enough for even a novice like myself to make. There are ideas for spooky drinks, appetizers, main dishes and of course desserts, so you really can plan an entire holiday party menu with this book alone. I loved how easy to understand the directions were. At the top of each recipe it tells you exactly how long it will take to make the dish, from start to finish, which is really handy. It was also great that the book had such large and colorful photos accompanying each recipe. I love to look at the finished product so I know how a dish is 'supposed' to look. I want to make all of the treats and concoctions in this Halloween cookbook, but I know I'll have to narrow it down to a few. My top picks from this awesome holiday cookbook are the Spooky Shepherd's Pie (with little mashed potato ghosts on top!), the Witchy Cake Balls (with ice cream cone hats!), and the Creepy Crawler Cupcakes (topped with spooky gummy worms and candy rocks). All of these seem easy enough to prepare and they definitely have the 'wow' factor I need for my Halloween bash. I'm so excited to have found the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook and I know that I'll be using it for many Halloweens to come!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook Review
- The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition Review
- Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies Review
- Waffles Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- The Crockin' Girls Slow Cookin' Companion Cookbook Review
- 365 Days of Slow Cooking Cookbook Review
- One-Pot Wonders Cookbook Review
- Sweet On Texas Cookbook Review
- Put' em Up! Cookbook Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Mexican Spinach Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Taco Pasta Recipe
- Slow Cooker Tequila Lime Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken
- Lazy Chicken and Potatoes
- Emile Henry Soup Pot
- The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
- Slow Cooker California Chicken Bowls
- Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Chicken Tenders
- Slow Cooker Blueberry BBQ Meatballs