Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Betty Crocker and I go way back, and by that I mean that I’ve been making her recipes for years. I recently checked out The Big Book of Cookies and, let me tell you, it is one BIG book! Filled with so many different kinds of cookies, picking one out was the biggest challenge. So, I closed my eyes, flipped through the pages, and stopped on a random recipe. I made the Spiced Hazelnut Thumbprints and they were amazing. So sweet and delicious, I brought them for the ladies at our weekly Boggle meet-up, and they were a hit. My favorite part about the book is that it has more than just cookies. It has brownies and different types of dessert bars. I don’t think I am going to need another cookie cookbook after this keeper. I’ll cherish every cookie that I make. Thanks again, Betty! – Your friend Esther."
"This book is filled with recipes I’d love to make. I like to make pretty desserts, and also have them taste good. I know I can trust Betty Crocker to deliver this holiday season. I think one of the nicest thing about this book is the photos. I love seeing what my final product would (and should) look like."
"I think Betty Crocker's Halloween Cookbook is fantastic. The first thing I look for in a cookbook is the pictures. If it has great pictures, I'm hooked. This book has beautiful pictures that cover an entire page for every single recipe. I loved that. The second thing I look at are the recipes. The recipes in this book are very cute and unique. There are pumpkins, ghosts, witches' brooms, and other Halloween-related things. Each recipe includes a prep and cooking time, the number of servings, the nutritional value, and tips. I was very impressed with this cookbook."
"There are enough recipes in Betty Crocker's The Big Book of Cookies to supply any baker with year-round inspiration. Just looking at the pictures of Crocker's gorgeous creations makes my fingers itch. This book gathers together a variety of top-notch recipes suitable for numerous occasions. If you have to get one cookie book, get The Big Book of Cookies. It's full of recipes that are easy to follow that yield delicious results."
"A big book of cookies, you say? Count me in! Often times, I find myself with an insatiable sweet tooth, and this awesome resource from Betty Crocker more than delivers. I was happily overwhelmed by the stunning array of yummy-looking recipes featured in this cookbook. I can’t wait to make some chocolate crinkles!"
"When I first laid my eyes on the cover of Betty Crocker's The Big Book of Cookies, I knew I would like it. It was bursting with color, and featured fantastic pictures of recipes that were inside. If there's one thing I need in a cookbook, it's pictures. This book doesn't disappoint in that department. I especially loved the turkey, reindeer, elf, and penguin cookies. They were really cute. This book has a great table of contents: cookie jar favorites, holiday, gift-giving, brownies and bars, and award winning cookies. I can find any type of cookie I want in here."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole is one of those perfect make-ahead casserole recipes to serve for a special breakfast or it is perfect… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole"
- The Professional Chef, Ninth Edition Review
- One-Pot Wonders Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- The Crockin' Girls Slow Cookin' Companion Cookbook Review
- Slow Cooker Desserts Cookbook Review
- The Low-GI Slow Cooker Cookbook Review
- Enter to Win The Magical Slow Cooker Cookbook and Crock-Pot!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook