45+ Slow Cooker Church Potluck Recipes
These church potluck recipes are made in the slow cooker, so cooking for a crowd will be a breeze.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect dish to make for your church potluck? Then this collection of 45+ Slow Cooker Church Potluck Recipes is what you need. It features many church supper recipes, ranging from baked beans to creamy casseroles.
You'll certainly find delicious and easy dishes to take to any gathering after Sunday service. These potluck recipes will please all of your family and friends, because they're packed with plenty of flavor and hearty ingredients. When you make these dishes, everyone in your congregation will complement your cooking skills.
After church, it's nice to gather with loved ones and spend quality time together. Quality time always means quality food, which is what you'll get in this collection. There is a recipe for everyone in this fabulous collection of dishes that will fill you up and leave you with a smile. These recipes will provide a wonderful meal to look forward to when you leave church. No doubt.
Table of Contents
Easy Potluck Appetizers
These slow cooker potluck recipes are the perfect way to kick off your after-church gathering. These cheesy and meaty dishes will keep hunger at bay before the main dishes are served. No potluck is complete without appetizers. We highly recommend the 2-Step Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip or the Game Day Sticky Chicken Wings.
Slow cooker dip recipes are always great for potlucks. For some of our favorite recipes, check out our collection here: 30 Slow Cooker Dips for the Best Party Ever
Potluck Side Dishes
Every dinner needs a side dish. These church potluck recipes will complement any meal perfectly. You'll be pleased with these savory and rich dishes, as will everyone else. Make these Bacon Cheese Potatoes if you want to bring a timeless side dish. These Slow Cooker Rosemary Pull Apart Rolls are tasty and super easy to make.
- 1-2-3 Punch Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Potato Salad
- Simple Cornbread Recipe for Slow Cooker
- Church Potluck Cheesy Grits
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Buttery Dill Corn on the Cob
- Comforting Cheesy Potatoes
- Six-Ingredient Slow Cooker Green Beans
- The Best Cheddar Creamed Corn Ever
- Slow Cooker Smokehouse Bacon Beans
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Pull Apart Rolls
Impress everyone at your potluck with some stellar side dishes, and download our free eCookbook Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Main Dishes for a Church Potluck
Be sure to save room for these yummy main courses. They're full of savory, country-style flavors. Your loved ones will be begging for more of these church potluck dishes. For a meal that never gets old, prepare this Slow Cooker Fried Chicken. If you want to get creative if your slow cooker, make this Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork.
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Lightened Up Taco Casserole
- Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac 'N Cheese
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Southern Trinity Chicken
- Baked Bean Sausage Casserole
- BBQ Ranch Country Ribs
- Sunday Dinner Pot Roast and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Fried Chicken Recipe
- Old School Sunday Pot Roast
Church potlucks are a great way to share fellowship with friends, but they are also economical! For more money-saving ideas, check out our collection of 29 Super Slow Cooker Budget Meals
Church Potluck Recipes for Dessert
If you're still a little hungry, these desserts will fill you up. They're the perfect way to end such a memorable Sunday afternoon filled with relaxation and bonding with your loved ones. These church supper recipes are rich, sweet, and delicious. Be sure to serve them with whipped cream or ice cream, especially these Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies.
- Best Apple Crisp Ever
- Ooey Gooey Chocolate Coconut Brownies
- Slow Cooker Scripture Cake
- The Easiest 3-Ingredient Cherry Pie
- Easiest Ever Red Velvet Cake
- Three-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Two-Hour Slow Cooker Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Cookie Bars
- Slow Cooker Lemon Love Cake
- Sinfully Good Peach and Cherry Crumble
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
For even more easy dessert recipes, download a copy of our free eCookbook 16 To-Die-For Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
20 Summer Potluck Recipe Ideas
12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
16 German Slow Cooker Recipes
Best of 2017: 100 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
19 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making
The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
Cajun Boiled Peanuts
30 Slow Cooker Asian Recipes
"17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker" Free eCookbook
Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Our Best Slow Cooker Desserts: 13 Apple Crisp & Cobbler Recipes
- 21 Slow Cooker Recipes For Kids
- 9 Easy Pulled Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- 14 Easy Strawberry Recipes
- 22 Recipes For A Summer Picnic
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set
- Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken
- 16 German Slow Cooker Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook