Slow Cooker Bourbon Barbecue Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These 10-minute Slow Cooker Bourbon Barbecue Bites are simmered in a zesty, sweet glaze for a crowd-pleasing dish with a bit of Southern charm! Any of my regular readers know that my great Aunt Bee is the ultimate Southern hostess. With over 90 years of experience (!!!), she has planned and executed a staggering number of parties for friends and family, and she is full of practical tips. Since she no longer spends a lot of time in the kitchen, I have been blessed to receive many of her most popular, cherished recipe cards. Simple, quick, and delicious dishes have always been her specialty, and these Bourbon Barbecue Bites are no exception."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSmall (2 or 3 quart) slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Loaded Sweet Potato Fry Nachos
- The Ultimate Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Easy Mesquite Smokehouse Snack Mix
- Party-Perfect Cocktail Sausages
- Cheesy Buffalo Sausage Meatballs
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Taquitos
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Nachos
- Baked Pulled Pork Egg Rolls
- Loaded Cheeseburger Dip
- Five Ingredient White Bean Hummus
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook