Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Get creative with ground beef slow cooker recipes and try this recipe for Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls, made with tomato sauce, rice, cheese and more. This cabbage rolls slow cooker recipe is one that you'll enjoy over and over. Stuffed with ground beef or turkey, rice, tomato sauce, egg, and Parmesan cheese, this slow cooker cabbage recipe is packed with protein and flavor. What more could you ask for? Cabbage rolls are an amazing dish to serve for St. Patrick's Day, but really any day of the year. They are budget-friendly, easy to prepare and so delicious.
For even more ways to make cabbage in your slow cooker, check out the recipes in our festive collection, St. Patrick's Day Food: 21 Slow Cooker St. Patrick's Day Recipes.
Cooking Time6 hr
Read NextPerfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Jun 25, 2021
I have not made this yet.
Nov 28, 2017
We make cabbage rolls all the time in my house. It is an inexpensive recipe that is both filling and affordable. I love that you use Parmesan cheese in your dish. I have never tried it before, but I want to now because you used it. Also, do you use the tomato juice and sauce to give the dish some moisture? We felt cabbage rolls were dry, so we started adding a jar of sauerkraut to the top with the sauce, and were very pleasantly surprised at the outcome. We love it!
Apr 20, 2017
Its simple delicious recipes like this that make me fall in love again with my slow cooker. Tasty, delicious, easy to prepare, and easy to serve. The savory sweet sauce is to die for, and oh my goodness slicing into the cabbage rolls with the meat mixture is like finding a surprise!
Feb 13, 2017
I love cabbage rolls and I love using my slow cooker, so this recipe is a must do. I don't see any tomato soup in the recipe, just tomato juice and tomatoes. The key to getting good rolls (in my experience) is getting the cabbage leaves cooked enough to make them flexible without overlooking them.
Nov 10, 2016
These look a bit less labour intensive than conventional recipes with the use of a microwave oven. I am not a big fan of tinned tomato soup so I would substitute pureed sodium free tinned tomatoes.
Oct 06, 2015
I've made cabbage rolls before, but never liked the tomato soup. It was too sweet for my taste. No tomato soup in this recipe and cooked in a crock pot. Made some for my family and out of town guests and they LOVED them! Note, I put the WHOLE cabbage, cored and wrapped in plastic wrap in the microwave for 16 minutes. Let it cool for few. It's hot! The leaves come off very easy this way!
Oct 14, 2014
I don't much care for cabbage rolls, but my husband is crazy for them. I do not make them much, but with this recipe and my crockpot, I can keep the freezer stocked with wnough to keep him happy. (He is getting ready to go but a couple of heads of cabbage as I type!) I have never added onion soup mix, but am willing to give it a try because I did add chopped onion. We thank you. It might be noted that these freeze very well and reheat in the microwave in a couple of minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Chicken Alfredo
Lazy Chicken Alfredo is an excellent dish to make because it's easy and takes all day to cook. It's filling and delicious. Cream of… Continue reading: "Lazy Chicken Alfredo"
- Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast
- Old Fashioned 1950s Salisbury Steak
- 21 Most Addicting Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef on Rice
- Steamed Hams Recipe (in a Slow Cooker)
- Stuffed Slow Cooker Bell Peppers
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Lasagna
- Sichuan Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
- 11 Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipes
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook