Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"The great thing about them is you don’t need to bake them and they’re freezeable. Well Valentine’s Day is fast approaching so I figured it would be fun to crush up some sweethearts candy and cover these bad boys with chocolate and candy! If you love cookie dough but don’t want to mess with salmonella poisoning from the raw eggs then this is the recipe for you! It’s eggless, doesn’t need baking AND is freezable! So enjoy"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Best Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pesto Ranch Chicken
Five-Ingredient Maple Apple Chicken
Balsamic Chicken and Baked Yams
How to Make Bourbon Chicken
Homemade Chicken Gravy and Biscuits
Irresistible Butter Chicken
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pitas
Lazy Chicken Alfredo
Honey Barbeque Sesame Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook