Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is an easy weeknight meal made with coconut milk, lime juice, peanut butter, ginger and garlic. Skip the delivery! Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is one of our favorite meals because the kids love it so much. I find that any time I can add peanut butter to dinner that doesn’t include a sandwich we tend to be happier as a whole family unit because a huge pet peeve of mine is making multiple meals. It happens more than I would care to admit, but on nights when I make something everyone will happily eat I feel a lot more at peace."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Best Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pesto Ranch Chicken
Five-Ingredient Maple Apple Chicken
Balsamic Chicken and Baked Yams
How to Make Bourbon Chicken
Homemade Chicken Gravy and Biscuits
Irresistible Butter Chicken
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pitas
Lazy Chicken Alfredo
Honey Barbeque Sesame Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook