Slow Cooker Mushroom Chicken Cordon Bleu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Mushroom Chicken Cordon Bleu is the ultimate comfort dish. Stuffed with black forest ham and swiss cheese this makes for one hearty dish. The mushrooms, thyme, tarragon and cream give this dish the lusciousness it deserves. Add some mashed potatoes and veggies to make this into a full, delicious meal. With just a little preparation beforehand you, your family and your guests can still down to a meal everyone will enjoy. Bon appetit!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Valentine's Day Recipes That Will Steal Your Heart
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
- Cabbage and Rice Slow Cooker Casserole
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Anolon Advanced 2-Quart Straining Sauce Pan
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
- Healthy Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- 18 Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Dried Cherries, Leeks, and Olives
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook