This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna with Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna with Veggies is healthy, family, dinner recipe that is simmered in tradition. I loved how I was able to sneak in all of the veggies by mixing them into the ricotta mixture! I used kale & basil (from my garden) and chopped spinach, but you could use just about any combo of veggies that you like or have an abundance of in your garden"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 min
Cooking Vessel Size4 quart
Read NextNo-Fuss Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whip up a batch of these Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Whether you are planning a Halloween… Continue reading: "Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples"
- No-Fuss Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Cheesy Ravioli with Homemade Meat Sauce
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
- 17 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook