This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cleaning Your Wooden Cutting Board
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"We all have cutting boards but it seems no one is really cleaning them properly. Soap and water is not enough to remove all the food debris and the smell. Your kitchen cutting board gets a lot of use and so it gets a lot of exposure to bacteria. You need something more powerful! Disinfect and revitalize your wooden cutting boards without weakening the wood fibers with a simple and effective method. Here’s how to clean your wooden cutting board."
Read NextHow to Bake in a Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
- Camping with your Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Cook a Turkey in Your Slow Cooker
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- Slow Cooker vs. Pressure Cooker: What's the Difference?
- How to Make a Whole Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Tips for Converting Slow Cooker Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook