Cleaning Your Wooden Cutting Board
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"We all have cutting boards but it seems no one is really cleaning them properly. Soap and water is not enough to remove all the food debris and the smell. Your kitchen cutting board gets a lot of use and so it gets a lot of exposure to bacteria. You need something more powerful! Disinfect and revitalize your wooden cutting boards without weakening the wood fibers with a simple and effective method. Here’s how to clean your wooden cutting board."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker
- 24 Valentine's Day Recipes That Will Steal Your Heart
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
- Cabbage and Rice Slow Cooker Casserole
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Anolon Advanced 2-Quart Straining Sauce Pan
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
- Healthy Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- 18 Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Dried Cherries, Leeks, and Olives
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook