Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
12 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes
Plus, find tips on how to cook a ham in a slow cooker for the holidays!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wondered if it's possible to make a whole ham in your slow cooker with ease, wonder no more. There are many slow cooker ham variations, and based on your flavor preferences, there is sure to be one below that gets your mouth watering. Our collection, 12 Easy Slow Cooker Ham Recipes is the perfect guide to slow cooker ham for beginners. In this recipe collection, you'll find a variety of recipes, including a mustard glazed ham, a cranberry-glazed ham, and even a boozy, honey and bourbon-glazed recipe that is sure to delight.
Whether you're in search of a Christmas ham recipe, or maybe one for Easter, these easy recipes are sure to become your go-to resource for meal planning. No occasion is needed, however, to learn how to make the tastiest slow cooker ham recipes around. Slow cooking will ensure your ham stays tender and juicy, and as the glaze of your choice marianates your ham, it will be bursting with flavor inside and out after it's done. Any of the delightful ham recipes listed below are sure to impress everyone at your table this holiday season.
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Ham Recipes
Are you looking for the perfect easy slow cooker recipe to feed a crowd? Then this recipe for Copycat HoneyBaked Ham needs to be on your radar, as it can serve up to 16 people!
Look no further foran old-fashioned holiday glazed ham recipe. Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham is flavored with Dijon mustard, brown sugar, honey, and more. The whole family will love this juicy, flavorful ham.
Ashley's Heavenly Honey Glazed Ham
The key to Ashley's Heavenly Honey Glazed Ham is a secret ingredient that really makes the glaze extra special.
Fire up your slow cooker and free up your oven for your next holiday feast by making this Maple Brown Sugar Ham. This easy ham recipe only has seven ingredients and can be ready in about five hours!
Looking for more holiday main dish recipes? For inspiration, check out our collection of 11 Slow Cooker Turkey Recipes for Thanksgiving
Tips for Making Slow Cooker Ham
- Make sure the ham will fit in your slow cooker – If the ham is too large to fit into your slow cooker, you can trim off excess portions to make it fit.
- Consider using a slow cooker liner – Since many ham glazes feature sticky ingredients like brown sugar, maple syrup, and pineapple juice, using a slow cooker liner will make cleanup much easier. To learn more about slow cooker liners, check out our article: 12 Tips on How to Use Slow Cooker Liners.
- Baste the ham as it cooks - It might seem unnecessary, but basting is important for keeping the meat moist. It also helps with flavor, since a lot of the glaze will sit in the bottom of the slow cooker if you don’t baste it.
- Make sure it’s done! – You will need a meat thermometer when cooking ham. If using a precooked ham, the temperature must reach 140 degrees F. For ham that isn’t precooked, it has to reach 145 degrees F.
We have wonderful collection of main dish recipes you can try out for your all-important Christmas dinner menu. We are proud to share these gems with you so can change up your menu this year and make it into something special that your guests will truly enjoy. Slow Cooker Christmas: 16 Main Dish Recipes for the Holidays + Bonus Recipes
Read NextAshley's Heavenly Honey Glazed Ham
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes
This slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe for Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes couldn't be easier. You simply need… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes"
- Ashley's Heavenly Honey Glazed Ham
- Honey Glazed Pork Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Vegetables and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Melt Away Ribs
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham
- Brown Sugar Honey Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- Ale Sauced Pork Ribs and Vegetables
- Happy Kid Slow Cooker Pork Chops
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook