This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pineapple Brown Sugar Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This slow cooker Pineapple Brown Sugar Pulled Pork recipe is smothered in homemade pineapple brown sugar barbecue sauce! Sweet, tangy and so tender!"
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Three Ingredient Pork Chops with Gravy
- Country-Style Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Super Easy Slow Cooker Pork
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin
- Unique Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- Pulled Pork Quesedillas
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- Southern Smothered Pork Chops
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 12 Leftover Ham Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook