This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Enchiladas With Pork and Black Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I decided to make Slow Cooker Enchiladas. It’s not a time for stew and comfort food but who wants to turn on the oven in this heat? Tuesdays are Taco Tuesdays around here which means Mexican themed dinners thus the Slow Cooker Enchiladas.I used my Homemade Taco Seasoning http://mummydeals.org/homemade-taco-seasoning/ mix to make this, wheat tortillas, light cheese and no sour cream to make them a little healthier. I also added tons of veggies to mine. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Three Ingredient Pork Chops with Gravy
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- Apple Butter BBQ Spare Ribs
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Savory Golden Mushroom Pork and Apples
- Fall-Off-The-Bone Honey Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- Pulled Pork Quesedillas
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Delicious Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Lazy Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook