Instant Pot Quinoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Instant Pot Quinoa is super easy to make and is a great rice alternative when you want a highly nutritious starter for your next all-in-one dinner bowl. Quinoa is very versatile and combines well with lots of flavors so we like to experiment and add things like lime juice as the quinoa cooks. Then, add even more and make it a great all-in-one dinner bowl for family dinner night. Try it and you'll love it. So easy."
Cooking Time25 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Slow Cooker Southern-Style Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Savory Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Rice
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Hot Rolls
- Slow Cooker Hot German Potato Salad Recipe
- Easy Slow Cooker Corn Bread
- Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing
- Slow Cooked Triple Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Cheesy Green Beans with Crunchy Fried Onions
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Pork Loin
- Spicy Mississippi Pot Roast
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup with Kale and Parmesan
- Classic Cincinnati Chili
- Easiest-Ever Orange Soda Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker 3-Bean Turkey Chili
- 5-Can Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker vs. Pressure Cooker: What's the Difference?
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook