Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes are rich and creamy and smothered in Gruyere and Parmesan cheese. It's the perfect thing to make for a holiday dinner because it frees up space in your oven and on your stove top! Just layer sliced potatoes, chicken broth, milk, onions, Gruyere cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese, and thyme in your slow cooker. Flour is used to thicken the sauce, but you can omit this for a gluten free version."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies are the greatest and easiest party appetizer around. Little Smokies, or what… See more
Slow Cooker Smoked Gouda Grits
Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Slow Cooker Smokehouse Bacon Beans
7 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes for the Holiday Season
Slow Cooker Cheesy Brussels Sprout Casserole
Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Slow Cooker Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
Spiced Apple Pear Sauce
Outrageously Easy Corn on the Cob
20 Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook