Cynthia Graubart - Cookbook Author, Culinary Teacher, and Food Writer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cynthia Graubart, author of six books, including the James Beard Award winning Mastering the Art of Southern Cooking, writes the "New Sunday Supper" column in Southern Living magazine, and shares her message of gaining confidence in the kitchen to groups large and small. She travels teaching cooking classes, both demonstration and participation, around thecountry. Also a TV producer, she produced GPTV's first nationally syndicated television series, "New Southern Cooking with Nathalie Dupree." Her next book, Southern Vegetables, also with Nathalie Dupree, debuts March 2015.
She is most recently the author of Slow Cooking Double Dinners for Two (Gibbs-Smith 2014), a follow-up to Slow Cooking for Two: Basics, Techniques, and Recipes (Gibbs Smith, 2013). Her prior books include Mastering the Art of Southern Cooking (2013 James Beard Award) and the best-selling Southern Biscuits, both coauthored with Nathalie Dupree. Her first book was The One-Armed Cook: Quick and Easy Recipes, Smart Meal Plans, and Savvy Advice for New (and not-so-new) Moms. Based in Atlanta, Cynthia is passionate about food – from researching its origins, writing recipes, teaching technique, to bringing families together at the table. She is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) and has spoken at its annual conference. She is also a member of Les Dames d’Escoffier (LDEI) and has served on the board of the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
Staff Review of Cynthia's Book, Slow Cooker Double Dinners for Two:
Cynthia's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
Easy as 1, 2, 3 Pineapple Chicken
Slow Cooker Hoisin Chicken
Amazing Orange Chicken for Two
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Parmesan
Chicken with Mushroom Wine Sauce
Eat-In Chinese Beef
Red Wine and Rosemary Pot Roast
Red Wine Flank Steak
Chunky Mango Pork Tenderloin
Easy BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Old Fashioned Pot Roast for Two
Turkey Breast Tenderloin with Cranberry Orange Sauce
Read NextHope Comerford - Food Blogger
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whip up a batch of these Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Whether you are planning a Halloween… Continue reading: "Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples"
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- 7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
- Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
- Anne-Marie Nichols - Food Blogger
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Blake Landau - Food Blogger
- Stephanie O'Dea - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook