StarPack Garlic Press Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The StarPack Garlic Press is a high-quality, stainless steel tool that will do all the work for you when cooking with garlic. The press comes with a simple garlic peeler, but you can actually put the cloves in the press with the peels intact, too. It also has a small brush to make cleaning the garlic press super easy.
The silicone peel remover is one of my favorite kitchen tools. Simply place a clove of garlic inside the tube and gently roll it on the countertop. The entire peel will be removed completely. It is truly a magical tool!
Garlic presses are one of the most time-saving tools in the kitchen. Mincing clove after clove of garlic by hand can be incredibly tedious. This press can accommodate 2-3 cloves because of the large basket. You can also use the press without peeling the cloves beforehand, but I find it easier to use the peeler included. This way the press doesn't get clogged and it works smoothly after many uses.
The garlic press is made to be comfortable in your hand. It is also designed to crush cloves with ease. This means you won't need to strain your hands just to get a clove minced.
I hate cleaning garlic presses because little bits of garlic get wedged in the holes. This press, however, comes with a handy brush to make cleaning a breeze. A light brush of the holes will get any trapped garlic out without struggle.
This is a tool that can replace your old and outdated garlic presses. The StarPack Garlic Press will last a lifetime even with daily use!
Read NextSpectrum 5-Piece Kitchen Set Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for lively mashed potatoes to go with a more casual meal you are hosting? This Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes dish fits… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes"
- Spectrum 5-Piece Kitchen Set Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Enter to win 3 Shirley J Slow Cooker Seasonings!
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 MultiCooker
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Meat Tenderizer!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook