25 Warm and Wonderful Make Ahead Christmas Breakfast Recipes
These slow cooker recipes will get Christmas morning off to a festive start!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you remember about Christmas as a child? I bet all of your memories start with waking up early and rushing down the stairs to see what presents Santa Claus brought you.
Now that you are an adult, feel free to start new Christmas memories of running down the stairs with these delicious make ahead breakfast recipes that you make using your slow cooker. You will enjoy our delectable make ahead breakfast casseroles, make ahead French toast dishes, slow cooker drink recipes, and more.
You won't be able to wait to sink your teeth into these 25 Warm And Wonderful Make Ahead Christmas Breakfast Recipes.
Table of Contents
Breakfast Egg Casseroles
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole with Ham
This dish is so gooey, cheesy, and delicious that you won't be able to help yourself to seconds.
- Good Morning Breakfast Casserole
Tater tots, eggs, cheese, and turkey sausage makes for a satisfying breakfast casserole. You'll have plenty of energy to open gifts!
- Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
Feel free to sleep in this holiday season because this breakfast casserole is so easy to make. Plus, it tastes great.
- Up and At 'Em Breakfast Casserole
This recipe is loaded with veggies as well as ham and eggs, so you know it will be great! Enjoy with some fresh fruit for the perfect start to the day.
- Quinoa Breakfast Casserole with Tomato and Spinach
Quinoa adds wonderful texture to this recipe, while also increasing the protein. This recipe would be great for a Christmas brunch or even a light lunch.
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
This tasty treat is one of those perfect make ahead breakfast casseroles to serve on Christmas morning. It cooks all night, and in the morning, you have a luscious brunch.
- Slow Cooker Denver Omelete Casserole
If you like the classic flavors of the Denver omelete, then you will love this fuss-free slow cooker version.
- Bacon Wrapped Egg Bundles
Bacon makes everything better and this recipe is further proof of that.
For more delicious breakfast recipes, download a copy of our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Breakfast Ideas: 14 Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Roll and Biscuit Recipes
- Slow Cooker Iced Cinnamon Biscuits
If you're looking for a special slow cooker breakfast recipe to make during the holiday season, then you must try this recipe. "Baking" in your slow cooker never tasted so good!
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
These sweet and sticky rolls are made with refrigerator biscuits, butter, and brown sugar. They only cook for a little over an hour in your slow cooker, so you won't have to wait too long to indulge.
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
Scratch-made dough makes this special recipe the perfect choice for Christmas morning, and the cream cheese frosting is what makes this recipe irresistible.
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
This monkey bread recipe combines two below desserts into one cinnamon rolls and monkey bread!
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe is perfect for those who want to try homemade cinnamon rolls, but are intimidated by the idea of making yeast dough.
Overnight French Toast Recipes
- Overnight Eggnog French Toast
The eggnog and nutmeg in this recipe will instantly put you in the Christmas spirit. Top this French toast with maple syrup and powdered sugar for a festive treat!
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Overnight French Toast
Made with blueberries, brown sugar, and cinnamon and topped with warm, golden syrup -- what more can you ask for in sweet breakfast? This moist and fluffy French toast casserole is made all the more scrumptious with the addition of vanilla.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple French Toast
Since cranberries are in season in the winter, what better way to use them than in this slow cooker French toast!
- Slow Cooker Strawberry French Toast Casserole
This sweet and unique dish is so good that you'll never look at French Toast the same way again.
- Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole
This Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole is a French toast casserole that's simply irresistible, whether you're planning a regularly weekend breakfast or a holiday brunch.
- White Chocolate French Toast Casserole
This easy French toast casserole requires only five minutes of prep time and has a taste that is out-of-this-world good.
Easy Drink Recipes for Christmas Morning
- Slow Cooker Gingerbread Mocha
Coffee, chocolate, and ginger combine in this deliciously festive beverage. It's a cozy way to start off the day!
- Slow Cooker Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
The holidays are the perfect reason to jazz up your go-to recipes. Hazlenut extract gives this recipe a decadent flavor.
- Wondrous Winter Hot Cocoa
Heavy cream, condensed milk, chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla extract come together for a rich drink that is unparalleled.
- Starbucks Copycat Eggnog Lattes
Since eggnog is only around for a limited time, it's best to take advantage of the seasonal drink!
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Caramel and sea salt complement each other perfectly in this luxurious hot chocolate recipe.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
If you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, then this is the recipe for you!
For more recipes for hot chocolate, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes
Bonus Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- After Church Brunch Casserole
Prep this After Church Brunch Casserole before you leave for church in the morning, and come back to a hearty brunch dish the whole family will love.
- Slow Cooker Apple French Toast Casserole
Prep this casserole early on Christmas morning, and by the time you're done opening presents, the casserole will be ready for everyone to enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
'Don't Be Cruel' Elvis Oatmeal
Feta, Egg and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
Heavenly Oatmeal Banana Bread
5-Ingredient Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal
7-Ingredient Breakfast Casserole
Slow Cooker Breakfast Baked Beans
Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
Cheesy Breakfast Sausage Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Clean a Slow Cooker
- 19 Easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipes
- Amish Chuck Roast
- Instant Pot Pad Thai
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Rosle Stainless Steel Ladle
- 18 Slow Cooker Potato Soup Recipes
- 11 Slow Cooker Easter Dinner Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook