- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
24 Warm and Wonderful Make-Ahead Christmas Breakfast Recipes
These slow cooker recipes will get Christmas morning off to a festive start!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
What do you remember about Christmas as a child? I bet all of your memories start with waking up early and rushing down the stairs to see what presents Santa Claus brought you.
Now that you are an adult, feel free to start new Christmas memories of running down the stairs with these delicious make-ahead breakfast recipes. You will enjoy our delectable make-ahead breakfast casseroles, make-ahead French toast dishes, slow cooker drink recipes, and more, all easily made right in your slow cooker.
You won't be able to wait to sink your teeth into these 24 Warm And Wonderful Make Ahead Christmas Breakfast Recipes. In our homes, we definitely can't.
Table of Contents
Breakfast Egg Casseroles
Bacon, sausage, cheese, eggs, veggies, and tater tots, these wonderful breakfast casseroles have it all. If you're looking for dishes packed with protein for a busy Christmas day, look no further than these delicious dishes.
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole with Ham
This savory hash brown casserole could also double as a Christmas dinner side dish!
Good Morning Breakfast Casserole
This breakfast casserole is loaded with tater tots, sausage, eggs, and cheese; you can't go wrong with a helping of a this dish.
This recipe for Cheesy Breakfast Casserole is easy, cheesy and doesn't take long in your slow cooker. You can still sleep in if you don't prep it in advance!
Up and At 'Em Breakfast Casserole
Make sure you have enough energy for holiday festivities by eating this breakfast bake that's loaded with veggies, ham, and plenty of cheese.
Quinoa Breakfast Casserole with Tomato and Spinach
If you and your family are looking for something a little lighter, enjoy this Quinoa Breakfast Casserole with Tomato and Spinach. The family vegetarians will devour this meal.
Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
This slow cooker casserole is the ideal brunch for any holiday, especially because it can be made overnight.
Slow Cooker Denver Omelete Casserole
Love the taste of a Denver omelete? Look no further than this easy egg casserole for your next breakfast recipe.
If your family likes an adventure, try making Bacon-Wrapped Egg Bundles for an unexpected breakfast treat.
For more delicious breakfast recipes, download a copy of our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Breakfast Ideas: 14 Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Roll and Biscuit Recipes
Sweet rolls are one of the most divine ways to start any morning, let alone Christmas! These sugary, sweet, delectable bites will make your Christmas morning even more magical.
Overnight French Toast Recipes
French toast is definitely a wonderful way to wake up the family, especially with these recipes. Our french toast recipes incorporate the festive flavor palates we remember when we think of Christmas. Try them out for yourself!
Easy Drink Recipes for Christmas Morning
Coffee, hot chocolate, and lattes provide an array of delicious (and caffeinated) beverages for the whole family! Drinks for Christmas morning are the part of the experience most people forget, so make sure to whip up a batch while the family is unwrapping their presents!
For more recipes for hot chocolate, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Recipes
Bonus Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
Before you leave, we have two more breakfast dishes to show you. These recipes are incredible, but don't take our word for it. Make them for the family, and see what they say!
Read NextSlow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Dec 01, 2017
Love these ideas! I never really think about Christmas morning until the day of. Not this year though. )
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Chicken Alfredo
Lazy Chicken Alfredo is an excellent dish to make because it's easy and takes all day to cook. It's filling and delicious. Cream of… Continue reading: "Lazy Chicken Alfredo"
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- Make-Ahead Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Chewy Granola In The Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Easy At Home Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- Blueberry Overnight French Toast
- Italian Sausage Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook