The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know you can make your steak in a slow cooker? Not only can you make it in there, but you have the added bonus of having it marinate the night before in a freezer bag and then slow cooking your steak with the best slow cooker steak marinade all day long. While in the slow cooker for an extended period, the marinade flavors and juices flow into your steak. The flavor will be remarkable from your slow cooker steak marinade recipe and you will never eat a piece of meat that tastes better or is more tender. Your sauce containing Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and garlic along with some other seasonings, will be the most appealing you have ever tasted.
Slow Cooker Time LOW7 hr
Recipe CourseMain Course
Type of DishMarinades
Read NextSlow Cooker Sizes Guide
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- 5 Beginner Slow Cooker Meals Anyone Can Make
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute
- Tips for Converting Slow Cooker Recipes
- How To Cook Ground Beef In A Slow Cooker
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Clean a Slow Cooker
- The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook