Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
Why You Should Submit Your Recipes to AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Get more traffic to your blog by submitting your recipes to AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes! It's easy, free, and a great way to grow your personal brand.
If you aren't familiar with our Share Your Recipe feature, also known as user-submitted articles, it's an easy process for featuring your recipes on our site. You may share the latest recipes you've posted on your blog and/or recipes from the archives that you'd like to get more eyes on.
There are two main options for submitting: you can submit the full recipe and include a link back to your blog for more information, such as a printable PDF of instructions or a video tutorial. Or, most commonly, bloggers include a link to their blog for the full tutorial. Thus, the recipe you've posted on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes is only a "preview", so our readers need to click through to your blog to see the full instructions. It's traffic for you and content for us, which is a wonderful win-win!
How It Works:
- Visit our Share Your Recipe page. You'll create an account if you don't have one with us already. Then you'll scroll down and "Click to Share Your Recipe."
- Follow the prompts to share your recipe. You'll include the following information:
- Description of the recipe (75-100 words)
- Other attributes like difficulty level, number of servings, etc
- The link to the recipe on your blog
- OPTIONAL: Additional details about the recipe
- OPTIONAL: Ingredients and instructions
- OPTIONAL: Notes
- Save and submit.
- Once your recipe is live on the site, you'll receive an email from us with the link.
Why You Should Submit Your Recipes toAllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
1. Drive Traffic Back to Your Blog
Perhaps the number one reason to share your recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes is to drive traffic back to your blog. By sharing your recipe with us, you include at minimum a photo, description, and link back to the recipe on your blog. This means our readers need to click through to your blog to learn how to make the dish. This is a great opportunity to drive traffic to your site!
2. Get Brand Exposure
Are you new to the blogging universe? Maybe you've been blogging for a while, but you're looking for new avenues to grow your reach. Every time you share a recipe with us, your name and blog name are in the byline. Our readers have the opportunity to get familiar with your recipes and if they love your work, you might gain new subscribers and followers from sharing your recipes with us. At the very least, you'll be getting that traffic. With millions of monthly page views, we have many users on our site who may not be familiar with your blog!
3. You're Likely to Gain Compound Traffic
What do I mean by compound traffic? Not only will you gain traffic from our site visitors viewing your recipes and clicking through to your blogs, but your recipe might be featured in our newsletter or other places on our site for added exposure.
For example, if I write a collection page of easy entrees and we feature your recipe, visitors browsing that collection will see it. We write our collection pages for SEO, meaning we're pulling in organic visitors---a whole new audience for viewing your recipe.
4. It's Easy to Submit!
Over the years we've worked on improving our User-Submitted Articles process to make it friendlier than ever! With only a short form to fill out, the user-submitted process should be a given when you set out to promote your content (in addition to newsletters, social media, etc). Check out the process for yourself here.
5. You'll Revive Older Content
Maybe you don't make a targeted effort to make sure that recipe you wrote in 2012 is still getting seen. When you share these recipes from the archives with us, you have that much more of a chance of getting eyes on content that hasn't seen a lot of traffic lately!
Did We Miss Anything?
Now that you've read a plethora of reasons you should share your recipes with us, now's the time to start! Pick a recipe from your blog, new or old, and submit it today. We can't wait to help you grow!
Ready to Submit?
Read NextSlow Cooker Sizes Guide
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole is one of those easy slow cooker casserole recipes that's perfect if your family enjoys… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole"
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- Broth vs. Stock: What's the Difference?
- The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
- How to Cook a Turkey in Your Slow Cooker
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute
- How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
- 5 Beginner Slow Cooker Meals Anyone Can Make
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Pizza
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook