Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken made with spices you already have in your cabinet with all the creamy deep flavors you'd expect from a restaurant. Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken is one of my favorite meals to make when I’m feeling nostalgic about culinary school. The recipe is a slow cooker version of one of the first ethnic dishes I learned to cook in culinary school. There are some tweaks you can add if you’d like to take this recipe to the next level too!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Try this awesome slow cooker pot roast recipe for Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast. This recipe will show you how to make an easy slow… Continue reading: "Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast"
- 1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- Delightfully Easy Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken
- Creamy Cheesy Chicken Gloria
- Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
- Best Ever Honey Garlic Chicken
- 3-Ingredient Cranberry Chicken
- Sweet Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- All Day Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook