Top 100 Slow Cooker Recipes of 2016
We present to you our readers' favorite recipes from the past year.
By: Marah Altenberg, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The year of 2016 was a busy year, full of endless possibilities for fabulous menus and delicious slow cooker dishes each month of the year. Our readers particularly enjoyed making slow cooker cakes with cake-mix bases and creating slow cooker ground beef recipes, among other delicious and fantastic dishes your slow cooker has to offer. We have compiled for you, our devoted readers, a list of the Top 100 Recipes from 2016. Let our readers be your guide to some spectacular recipes you may not have thought of or tried out yet. Your slow cooker is capable of so many amazing things, creating a plethora of terrific dishes, from breakfast to dinner, that will feed your hungry family or starving guests. These slow cooker recipes will make your life a little easier and much more efficient. You do not need to be around when your slow cooker is cooking your recipes of choice. You can go out and get things done, while your slow cooker does all of the work. When you come back there is always a hot dish ready to serve on the spot. Please check out our top 100 recipes of the year and try one out for your next weeknight meal or casual dinner. We are proud to share these with you and looking forward to continuing to build our collection in the coming year. We wish you a sweet, creative, and prosperous new year!
Table of Contents
- Slow Cooker Appetizers that Struck Your Fancy
- Slow Cooker Soups that Were Over the Top
- Slow Cooker Casseroles of Your Dreams
- Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes that Soared in 2016
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes that Succeeded on the Very First Bite
- Slow Cooker Beef Recipes that Took Your Breath Away
- Slow Cooker Recipe Favorites
Slow Cooker Appetizers that Struck Your Fancy
We are happy to share with you the appetizers that made our top 100 list from 2016. Meatballs are always a popular item that many, many people like to serve at an event. We have a plethora of meatballs recipes and others that will put your cocktail hour over the top. Check these out.
Making the perfect slow cooker meatballs recipe for your next cocktail party, holiday dinner, or potluck affair can be a science for sure. You want them to be the perfect size, the perfect texture, the perfect flavor, and the perfect tenderness level for all to enjoy. Check these out: How to Make the Perfect Slow Cooker Meatballs
Slow Cooker Soups that Were Over the Top
We are excited to share with you our silky, creamy, hot and comforting soups that made it into the top 100 recipes of 2016. Our soups include homemade soups, to incredibly delicious copycat soups sought after by our readers. Try one of these a day to make your colder months more cozy and tolerable.
Cabbage soup remains truly popular with some segments of our vast readership. We are fortunate to be able to share with you 5 different cabbage soup recipes that we believe will knock your socks off this season. All of you cabbage lovers should try out each of the following recipes and figure out which ones are truly your favorites: 5 Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup Recipes You Should Make Today
Slow Cooker Casseroles of Your Dreams
In 2016 our readers frequented our slow cooker site for an array of casseroles, from fantastic breakfast and brunch casseroles to wonderful and scrumptious meat, lasagna, and chicken casseroles, among others, for weeknight and casual dinners. Enjoy learning about our lengthy list of casseroles that made it into the top 100 list for this past year.
When you are in the mood for Mexican food options, we are excited to share with you a whole array of easy chicken casserole recipes that our readers adored last year. You absolutely must try one of these for your next week night meal. They are simple to execute and taste fantastic. Try these: 16 Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes: Mexican Chicken Casseroles, Chicken Rice Casseroles, Chicken Pasta Casseroles and More
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes that Soared in 2016
Chicken remains a major staple in many people's diets across America. Many households are constantly seeking out new variations for chicken dishes that will make their meal plans more interesting and desireable. We are pleased to share with you a variety of chicken recipes that made it into our top 100 recipes for 2016. For your next weeknight meal try something new that has been sanctioned a favorite by our readers.
We have a fabulous variety of Buffalo chicken recipes to share with you for your next game day event. If you love Buffalo chicken then you will be excited to try out different variations of this chicken dish with a kick. Try out our book of recipes: 17 Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Recipes You Need To Try Right Now
Slow Cooker Pork Recipes that Succeeded on the Very First Bite
Your slow cooker is an excellent source of cooking for your pork recipes. Your slow cooker makes your meat juicy and tender. Our readers turned to us for some outstanding pork recipes in 2016. The following delicious pork recipes made it into our top 100 recipes for the previous year. You will not go wrong trying out any of these dishes.
Slow Cooker Beef Recipes that Took Your Breath Away
Where's the beef? We have some of the most amazing beef dishes to put on your dinner table. We want to share our readers' favorite recipes from 2016 that made it into our top 100 for the year. Every week you can try a new beef recipe from corned beef and cabbage to pot roast. We have so many delectable selections to choose from.
Slow Cooker Recipe Favorites
Everybody has a different type of dish that they might favor. Our readers had interests in a variety of slow cooker desserts, rice and bean dishes, pasta dishes, side dishes, and fish dishes among others. We want to share our collection of a variety of dishes that help make each of your meals complete.
Some of these dishes you may not have realized you could make in your slow cooker. It is wonderful to slow cook many of these types of foods, heightening the flavor and richness of each recipe.
We have a collection of some of the easiest and tastiest cake recipes around. These dump-and-go recipes require you to dump a cake mix in your slow cooker with a host other ingredients, turn on the slow cooker when you are ready, and hours later a fabulous dessert is created. How amazing and fast! Try one: 10 Dump and Go Desserts: Cherry Dump Cake, Chocolate Dump Cake and More Dump Cake Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ribs in the Slow Cooker: 14 Slow Cooker Ribs Recipes
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 23 Recipes For A Summer Picnic
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- Pineapple Glazed Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- 8 of Our Best Slow Cooker Pot Pie Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- 11 Slow Cooker Easter Dinner Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker BBQ Cranberry Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
- Slow Cooker Jalapeño Pineapple Pork
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- 23 Recipes For A Summer Picnic
- 16 Mother's Day Brunch Ideas And Mother's Day Sweets