16 Slow Cooker Recipes with Apples
Apples taste great in everything from slow cooker dinner recipes to easy drink recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
When you think of fall, you probably think of recipes with apples. Apples are the perfect addition to many different types of slow cooker recipes.
Tart apples, sweet apples, golden apples, ruby apples, all types of apples can be put in a slow cooker. Whether you like apples paired with pork, apples cooked with stuffing, or apples diced in desserts, apples go with all types of dishes. These slow cooker recipes are chalk full of apples. Some slow cooker apple recipes you may already know but others will surprise and impress you.
Try some of these easy apple recipes and discover more ways to use America's favorite fruit with this collection of 16 Slow Cooker Recipes with Apples.
16 Slow Cooker Recipes with Apples
Table of Contents
For a fun fall dessert idea that the whole family will love, check out our article, How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Dinner
True, it's a lofty to claim to say these are the "best slow cooker recipes," but after you try pork with curry and apples, sweet onions with apples, and moist chicken with apple cider, I think you'll agree with me.
- Apple BBQ Pork ChopsThese slow cooker pork chops are out-of-this-world good.
- Savory Golden Mushroom Pork and ApplesThis recipe is savory, sweet, and creamy, so it is simply irresistible. Golden mushroom soup and apples are the perfect complement to the pork.
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Caramelized Apples and OnionsThis easy chicken recipe is both hearty and elegant so it is perfect for entertaining.
- Apple Butter BBQ Spare RibsApple butter, sliced apples, and barbecue sauce goes great with the spare ribs in this recipe.
Slow Cooker Recipes for Side Dishes
If you just want a little taste of apple, use a side dish apple slow cooker recipe. Apples go great in stuffing and even in salad.
- Simple Slow Cooker ApplesauceWarm apple sauce with apple pieces pairs nicely with pork and chicken main dishes. Add it to your easy apple recipes.
- Fruit, Nut And Wheat Berry SaladSalad from a slow cooker? It's not only possible, but it's also delicious!
- Slow Cooker Stuffing With Apple And Sausage RecipeA bit of a spin on classic stuffing.
- Butternut Squash and ApplesThis recipe is the perfect side dish for fall. If butternut squash isn't available, sweet potatoes can also be substituted.
- Slow Cooker Caramelized Apple StuffingThis slow cooker side dish would go perfectly alongside, chicken, pork, or turkey.
Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes with Apples
Marvel at how fast dinner is consumed when you have on of these slow cooker dessert recipes bubbling 20 feet away. Who needs scented candles when the real scent of cinnamon and apples is permeating into every room of the house?
- Apple Monkey Bread for a CrowdPeeled apples and apple cider give this monkey bread a rich apple flavor, while brown sugar and granulated sugar make it sticky-sweet. Refrigerated biscuits make this recipe extra easy.
- Ooey Gooey Apple Pudding CakeThis apple cake recipe combines cake and pudding for a warm and gooey treat you're sure to gobble right up!
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pudding CakeThis caramel apple dessert is the perfect fall dessert when served with vanilla ice cream.
Apple Drink Slow Cooker Recipes
Not only can scrumptious foods be made in a slow cooker, but drinks can be too! There are a number of easy apple recipes for drinks. Whether you're looking for something for kids or adults, you can find different drink recipes here.
- Skinny Caramel Apple CiderThis recipe can be adjusted for adults or kids and is a healthier version than the classic. Warm up with a cozy cup of this cider!
- Elegant and Easy Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Apple CiderThis classic spiced cider recipe is great for chilly fall days.
- Red Hot Cinnamon Apple CiderThis simple slow cooker recipe is made with spiced cinnamon candy for an added kick.
- Old Fashioned Holiday WassailHibiscus tea and fresh ginger makes this slow cooker drink recipe even more special.
For more recipe ideas that are great for cooler weather, check out our collection of 20 Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Slow Cooker Praline Pecans
- Roasted Cinnamon Almonds
- Best of 2019: 50 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
- How to Make Slow Cooker Yogurt
- Three Ingredient Blackberry Jam
- 42 Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes
- 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- 21 of Grandma's Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 16 German Slow Cooker Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook