Fall Apart Slow Cooker Roast
By: Carrian from ohsweetbasil.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you crave meat so tender that it's like a knife through butter when you bite in? You're going to love this recipe for Fall Apart Slow Cooker Roast, which yields juicy and flavorful meat unlike any you've had before. Slow cooker meals are wonderful to make because they require very little work on your part. Just throw the the ingredients in the pot, and it does the rest for you. This is a terrific recipe to serve at your next family dinner gathering. Your whole family will be so impressed with this flavorful slow cooker roast, they'll ask for it again and again.
Preparation Time: 5 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW: 8 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cookers Keep Your Budget Low
- Tovolo ComfortGrip Kitchen Shears Review
- Budget Dinner Recipes: 5 Low-Cost Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes Reviews and Giveaways
- Instant Pot Quinoa
- Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans